Where the hell have I been? Just working really.
- I now have two really great pairs of jeans aka Sign of the Apocalypse.
- I also found two flattering pairs of shorts and a pair of capri pants…the Mayans may be on to something.
- On the non-clothing front: Game Of Thrones Dude from Downton Abbey is now on MI-5 and also, not surprisingly, Game Of Thrones.
- Is cookingware a priority in my life? Well, let’s see: I needed a medium sauce pan and a new skillet. I walked out of the store with a non-stick 4 quart frying pan. Because I tried to get a two-for. Because I’m cheap.
- I saw The Avengers twice. The second time I almost lost my shit at the concession stand. I picked the slowest line. The guy was sooooo friendly and full of conversation with each guest and wonderfully accommodating to their needs and when I got to the front and saw that on his name tag his favorite film was the Peaceful Warrior, I wanted to punch him in the face. Mandy, smash.
- On the serene front, I got a new bed! No more Squeaky Sleep. And I was a good little environmentalist and got a sustainable wood frame and an eco-friendly memory foam mattress. Unfortunately, the frame was boxed with Styrofoam and the mattress was made in China. Alas, I tried.
- I went hiking and discovered that I love crossing creeks on rocks and logs.
- And finally, it’s time to go to bed because I’ve seen this rerun of Friends recently.
Amenities of Room 703: One Pot Meals. Recyclable Beds. Anger Management Classes.